Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask Us! Library Help in January
Librarians are here to help!
- Visit the Reference Desk: Monday-Friday 10:30-2:30 (x7567)
- Visit the Information Desk: Staff at the main desk can answer basic questions and connect you with a librarian for research help.
- E-mail a librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your name and the best way to contact you)
- Schedule a consultation: online request form
- More information: Visit the Ask Us! page
Welcome to the EDU 220 research guide! This is a good place to start looking for sources for your Challenge Seminar final project. Research requires us to be flexible and adaptable so we can persevere through roadblocks. Research is iterative, not linear. This means as we gather information, we may also be refining our research topic or question. Research can be messy but exciting. It requires time, patience and perseverance. If you need assistance at any step of the way, please contact Anna (email@example.com) or stop by the reference desk!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License