Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Access to Physical Materials from the Library
Services for Gustavus students, faculty, and staff unable to come to campus:
For those patrons who are unable to come into the building, the Library may be able to provide contactless pickup and/or scanned copies of articles or book chapters upon request. This online tutorial explains these services in more detail.
Library Session Outline for March 2, 2021
- Welcome, Agenda for Today
- Library Resources & Services During COVID
- Beyond Traditional "Library" Resources
- Finding Sources Activity (individual, then large group)
- Discussion: Your Research Path (small groups, then large group)
Joaquin Villanueva, Spring 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License