Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask Us! Library Help in January
Librarians are here to help!
- Visit the Reference Desk: Monday-Friday 10:30-2:30 (x7567)
- Visit the Information Desk: Staff at the main desk can answer basic questions and connect you with a librarian for research help.
- E-mail a librarian: email@example.com (please include your name and the best way to contact you)
- Schedule a consultation: online request form
- More information: Visit the Ask Us! page
IDS 212: Korean Drama: Transnational Contexts
This guide is a starting point for research on the range of topics in your class, from the pop culture phenomenon of Korean Drama, to East Asian culture and history, to media studies, and more. Don't hesitate to ask a librarian for further assistance!
So Young Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lianying Shan (lshan@ gustavus.edu)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License