INSTRUCTIONS Use your assigned article you were assigned and the search strategies we discussed in the library session 2 to answer the questions in this Google form ( https://forms.gle/RxEAcJuvmXyU8jYS6 ). The form is due March 10.
As a reminder, here are the article assignments:
1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7275852/ - Lukas, Princess, Spencer
2. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30168-1/fulltext - Kelsey, Brianna P, Kristina
3. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jonm.13014 - Martina, Eh De
4. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jonm.13121 - Alyssa, Brianna S.
5. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jonm.13168 - Kenzie, Alysha
6. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2768947 - Xeanna, Emma A., Theadosia
7. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165032720323892 - Emma D-B., Jaret, Luke
8. https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/14/5218 - Caitlin, Youa
QUESTIONS FROM THE FORM
Part 1 - GET TO KNOW YOUR ARTICLE
Retrieve your assigned article in full text. Skim through the article, paying attention to the abstract, introduction, and discussion/conclusions.
Part 2 - NEXT STEPS
QUESTIONS? Ask Librarian Anna Hulseberg or Professor Lynnea Myers.