Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- American Culture Series
Ann Arbor, MI: University Microfilms International 1979
A large collections of microfilmed books and pamphlets, with a printed index to its contents.
• Location(s): Shelved in Microfilm Room under Reprint Series Ref Z 1215 .A583
- American Periodicals Series
Ann Arbor: University Microfilms International 1979
A collection of periodicals reproduced on microfilm. This library does not own the entire set. A general index, covering the subject matter of different magazines, is available in print form.
• Location(s): Microfilm Room: PN 4877 .H66 1979
- American Women's Diaries
New Canaan, CT: Readex 1984
This collection of microfilm reproduces the diaries of women who lived and traveled in the western U.S., New England, and the South.
• Location(s): Microfilm Room - CT 3260 .A64 1984
- The Cornell University Collection of Women's Rights Pamphlets
Wooster, MN: Bell & Howell 1974
This collection of microfiche contains 117 pamphlets published between 1814 and 1912.
• Location(s): Microfilm Room - Microfiche HQ 1236 .C675 1974
- FBI File on Malcolm X
Wilmington: Scholary Resources 1996
An unusual primary source, reproducing the actual FBI file kept on Malcolm X. Additional FBI surveillance files are available under Microfilm E185.61 .M315 1978. The library owns a similar microfilm collection that covers the FBI file on W.E.B. Du Bois with information the agency collected from 1942 to 1963. These files, though declassified, have been heavily censored and many portions of text are blacked out. Provides not only what the authorities believed was significant evidence on these public figures and their behavior, but insight into how they interpreted that evidence.
• Location(s): Mircofilm E 185.97 .L5 F23 1996
- Papers of the NAACP: Part 4, Vorting Rights Campaign, 1916-1950 with supplement: General Office Files, 1956-1965
Bethesda, MD: University Publications of America 1995
A firsthand record of the activities of the NAACP in the fight for voting rights. Includes information on voter registration campaigns, reports on the political climate of the times, committee recommendations, accounts of resistance to voter registration campaigns, etc. Indexed by subject and by principal correspondent.
• Location(s): Microfilm E185.5 .N276 1986, pt.4
- Records of the Confederate States of America, 1859-1872
Wilmington, DE: Scholarly Resources 1967
Known as Pickett papers. Accompanied by a guide. These records, consisting of about 18,500 pieces, span the years 1858-1872, with the bulk of the material falling in the period April 1861-April 1865. They relate completely to the Confederate States of America: its formation, and the conduct of its internal, external and military affairs during its existence.
• Location(s): Microfilm Room Main Level: JK9665 .C65 1967
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License