Augustana Overseas, 1947-1954. LCA Collection 65. 1 folder.
Augustana Overseas was published by the Board of Foreign Missions of the Lutheran Augustana Synod in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Its purpose was to keep members of the Augustana Synod informed about missions activities around the globe through articles and features on new missionaries. Augustana Overseas merged with Pastor’s Paragraphs to form Augustana Missions in 1948.