Augustana Missions, 1948-1961. LCA Collection 66. 4 folders.
Augustana Missions was produced through the merger of Augustana Overseas and Pastor’s Paragraphs. The periodical was released through the Board of Home Missions and Board of Foreign Missions of the Augustana Evangelical Lutheran Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It focused solely on mission activity of the Augustana Lutheran Synod. Printing was briefly suspended from July 1949 to January 1950 and reappeared in a new format, publicizing the Augustana Mission Advance appeal for finances.