Millville Lutheran Church. Records of Millville Lutheran Church, 1869-1954. LCA Collection 105. 1 folder.
The Records of Millville Lutheran Church collection consists of meeting minutes and several permits for either burial or removal of bodies that were included in the ledger of minutes. Millville Church was originally located in Long Creek, Minnesota, but the location and name changed in 1869. The congregation dissolved on 1 June 1966. The church was not located far from the Lake City congregation, and the records were donated in 1971 by Pastor Arnold Swenson of Lake City. Minutes are in Swedish and burial permits are in English.