Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to GustieScholar! The Gustavus Library is proud to host GustieScholar, our Institutional Repository (IR), an online sampling of research, scholarship, and creativity from Gustavus faculty and staff.
Our purpose is to:
- Support research and scholarship
- Promote open access of scholarly communication
- Increase dissemination of research
- Enhance visibility of employee publications and presentations
The GustieScholar digital archive is built to hold and give access to a wide variety of intellectual output. Content can be viewed on the site and most materials can be downloaded.
Conference presentations and posters
Unpublished writings or research (possibly)
Audio and video recordings
For More Information
- GustieScholar is a free service to the Gustavus Community.
- Open Access can only help your work to be read and cited.
- Let us do the work. Other than doing the research, we will take care of everything.
Questions? Stop into the Library or email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License