Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Additional library research guides may also be useful. For instance:
Ask Us! Library Help in January
Librarians are here to help!
- Visit the Reference Desk: Monday-Friday 10:30-2:30 (x7567)
- Visit the Information Desk: Staff at the main desk can answer basic questions and connect you with a librarian for research help.
- E-mail a librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your name and the best way to contact you)
- Schedule a consultation: online request form
- More information: Visit the Ask Us! page
ENG 144: Digital Humanities
Welcome to the ENG 144 research guide! This is a good place to start looking for sources (evidence) for your Adrienne Rich Project encyclopedia entry. If you need assistance at any step of the way, please contact Anna (email@example.com) or stop by the reference desk!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License