Beta Chi Sorority. History and Program, 1966 and 1975. GACA Collection 101. 1 folder.
The Beta Chi Sorority collection consists of an organization history and banquet program. Members, known as Betas, were active at Gustavus Adolphus College from 1929 through the early 1930s and again from 1966-1988. The group formed originally as a literary society. It became the 7th recognized sorority at Gustavus when reorganized during 1966.