Gamma Phi Omega. Records of Gamma Phi Omega Fraternity, 1948-1957 and 1994-1999. GACA Collection 102. 1 Hollinger box.
The Gamma Phi Omega collection consists of programs, correspondence, minutes, constitutions, rush materials, and photographs. Gamma Phi Omega was a scholastic and social fraternity located at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota. Membership was open to “any male student regardless of race, creed or color.” The Gammas formed during 1948 and remained active until the 1980s. The organization reorganized during 1994 as a coed group only to lapse back to inactive after 2000.