Twin Cities Lutheran Pilgrim Society. Collection of the Twin Cities Lutheran Pilgrim Society, 1946-1996. LCA Collection 115. 1 ½ Hollinger boxes.
The Twin Cities Lutheran Pilgrim Society collection contains minute books, treasury accounts, correspondence, membership lists, histories, and a few photographs from the 1940s-1990s. The Lutheran Pilgrims was a group of pastors, pastor’s wives, and pastor’s widows that held regular meetings for their mutual betterment and sociability in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. The first meeting was held on 4 April 1946.
The Twin Cities Lutheran Pilgrim Society had its first meeting on 4 April 1946. There were twenty-nine original charter members: Dr. and Mrs. J.E. Rydbeck; Rev. and Mrs. A.F. Seastrand; Mrs. Anna Borg; Mrs. F.O. Hanson; Mrs. Ida Swenson; Dr. and Mrs. C.J. Sodergren; Mrs. C.O. Isakson; Dr. and Mrs. T.A. Conrad; Rev. G.O. Schoberg; Rev. and Mrs. Swan Johnson; Rev. and Mrs. G.S. Olson; Mrs. Esther Bergstrand; Mrs. Laura LeVander; Mrs. Hilda Fjellman; Rev. and Mrs. James Moody; Mrs. Anna Miller; Mrs. A.G. Olson; Mrs. P.A. Mattson; Mrs. C.O. Swan; Mrs. Esther Sjoding; and Dr. and Mrs. C.E. Benson. As of 1998 the Lutheran Pilgrims were still active, it is unknown whether they still exist.