Lutheran Minnesota Conference. Worthington District. Records of the Worthington District, 1928-1946. LCA Collection 147. 3 folders.
The Worthington District collection contains the secretary’s records and financial materials of the district. The Worthington District of the Lutheran Minnesota Conference of the Augustana Synod was located in Southwestern Minnesota. The Worthington District formed in 1929 from area that had previously been part of the St. James District. The district ceased in 1946, and the area was divided between the Montevideo and St. James districts.