Lutheran Minnesota Conference. Goodhue District. Records of the Goodhue District, 1910-1963. LCA Collection 157. ½ Hollinger box and 1 flat box.
The Goodhue District collection includes minutes from district meetings and financial information. The Goodhue District of the Lutheran Minnesota Conference of the Augustana Synod was located in Southeast Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. The District included parts of Dakota, Dodge, Freeborn, Goodhue, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Scott, Steele, and Wabasha counties in Minnesota and Buffalo, Pepin, and Pierce counties in Wisconsin. The Goodhue District was one of the four original districts of the Lutheran Minnesota Conference, and existed through the creation of the Lutheran Church in America in 1962. Some of this collection is in Swedish.