Lutheran Minnesota Conference. Brainerd District. Minutes of the Brainerd District, 1911-1919. LCA Collection 161. 1 folder.
The Brainerd District collection contains minutes from district meetings. The Brainerd District of the Lutheran Minnesota Conference of the Augustana Synod was located in North-Central Minnesota. Originally, the Brainerd District was named the Mississippi District; the name changed in 1916. Therefore some materials may be labeled as Mississippi District. The Southern section of the District broke away to form the St. Cloud District in 1922, and joined back with the Brainerd District to create the Mille Lacs District in 1939. This collection in in Swedish.