Lutheran Minnesota Conference. St. Peter District. Records of the St. Peter District, 1890-1962. LCA Collection 163. 9 folders.
The St. Peter District collection contains minutes from district meetings and financial materials. The St. Peter District of the Lutheran Minnesota Conference of the Augustana Synod was located in South Central Minnesota. The District included parts of Blue Earth, Carver, Le Sueur, McLeod, Nicollet, Scott, Sibley, Steele, and Waseca counties. Originally the St. Peter District was called the Northern Minnesota Valley District. In 1915, some district congregations broke away and formed the Winthrop District. Some of this collection is in Swedish.