Lutheran Minnesota Conference. St. Croix District. Records of the St. Croix District, 1913-1962. LCA Collection 164. 1 Hollinger box and 1 flat box.
The St. Croix District collection includes minutes from district meetings, financial materials, and correspondence. The St. Croix District of the Lutheran Minnesota Conference of the Augustana Synod was located in East-Central Minnesota. Fish Lake District formed during 1891 and was later renamed the St. Croix Valley District. In 1909, the Western Minnesota congregations broke away to create the Cambridge District. These bodies dissolved back into the St. Croix Valley District in 1934, and the name changed to the St. Croix District. Some materials in this collection are from the St. Croix Valley District. Some of this collection is in Swedish.