Bergen Lutheran Church. Records of Bergen Lutheran Church, Bergen, North Dakota, 1905-1965. LCA Collection 240. 1 Hollinger box and 1 flat box.
The Bergen Lutheran Church collection contains minutes, deeds, certificates, photographs, and a register of members. This collection also includes minutes from the Ladies Aid, Women’s Missionary Society, and Junior Missionary Society organizations. Bergen Lutheran Church was founded in 1905 as Swedish Evangelical Lutheran Elim Church, Odine, McHenry County, North Dakota. Congregants officially changed the name to Bergen Lutheran Church during spring 1938. The congregation voted to dissolve on 22 June 1965. Bergen Lutheran Church was located in Bergen, McHenry County, North Dakota.