St. John's Lutheran Church. Records of St. John's Lutheran Church, Dresden, Cavalier County, North Dakota, 1915-1985. LCA Collection 241. 4 folders.
The St. John’s Lutheran Church collection contains parish registers, bulletins from the final service, and a short history of the church. St. John’s Lutheran Church was located in Dresden, Cavalier County, North Dakota along the Canadian border. St. John’s was founded in 1896 by German Lutherans as part of the General Council. In 1918 the General Council became part of the United Lutheran Church in America, which in turn, became part of the Lutheran Church in America when it formed during 1962.