Augustana Lutheran Church. Women’s Organizations of the Augustana Lutheran Church, 1932-1962. LCA Collection 282. 1 Hollinger box.
The Women’s Organization of the Augustana Lutheran Church collection consists of Women’s Missionary Society calendars that contain information and reports about home and foreign missions, conferences, and various departments. The collection contains Women’s Missionary Society and Lutheran Church Women handbooks about leadership and annual conventions and biennial convention programs and reports. There are also quarterly newsletters from 1957-62 and articles regarding the history of the Women’s Missionary Society.
The Women’s Missionary Society changed its name to Augustana Lutheran Church Women sometime in the late 1950s.