Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask Us! Library Help in January
Librarians are here to help!
- Visit the Reference Desk: Monday-Friday 10:30-2:30 (x7567)
- Visit the Information Desk: Staff at the main desk can answer basic questions and connect you with a librarian for research help.
- E-mail a librarian: email@example.com (please include your name and the best way to contact you)
- Schedule a consultation: online request form
- More information: Visit the Ask Us! page
Welcome to the Forensic Psychology research guide.
As you examine the application of psychology to the criminal and civil justice systems, you'll want to consult a variety of library resources -- ranging from psychology journal articles, to scholarly books, to films, to legal information.
This guide provides links to some of the most useful resources. I hope you'll have fun with your research this January, and that you'll visit with the librarians at the reference desk if you have questions or encounter problems. We love to help you find what you're looking for!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License