Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Evaluating Websites (and other resources)
Tips on how to recognize reliable sources by evaluating them in terms of relevance, currency, audience, and credibility.
Online Resources About the Constitution
- Constitutional Law: This guide was created by Gustavus librarians and contains links to many resources related to constitutional law.
- Founders Online allows you to read the Founders' own words about creating the Constitution.
- National Archives: View a scanned copy of the U.S. Constitution, or read a transcript.
- "Pieces of History" blog posts related to the Constitution and Constitution Day (National Archives).
- Library of Congress: This research guide contains primary sources, digital collections, and links to other online resources.
- Law Library of Congress: Contains background information on Constitution Day, along with related government documents, journal articles, and web resources.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License