Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips on how to recognize reliable sources by evaluating them in terms of relevance, currency, audience, and credibility.
- Your course webpage has a number useful links.
- Take a peek at the library's Mathematics & Computer Science Research Guide
- GeometryCoach.com blog. This site was created by a Licensed 7-12 Math Teacher in 2015, and has now grown into a community of thousands of Geometry Teachers sharing lesson plans, resources, and ideas.
- Geometry Labs United. Geometry Labs United works to promote research and public interest in geometry. At our member labs, undergraduate students work together with graduate students and professors on cutting-edge research topics.
- Go Geometry blog. Online Geometry theorems, problems, solutions, and related topics for all levels.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License