Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1) Help Build an Animal Minds Library
With your partner,
- Pick a book slip from the board
- Go get the book off the shelves
- Bring the book back to the classroom and place it on the book truck.
2) Gather Materials on Your Animal
Start searching for material on your animal. Use the encyclopedias and books in the classroom. Search for additional books and articles. Keep track of the materials you've found.
3) Fun Facts!
As you're looking for materials, find one "fun fact" to share about your animal. We'll wrap up by sharing.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License