The resources on this guide are a good place to start searching for sources for your literature review. If you need help at any point along the way, don't hesitate to ask a librarian for assistance!
INSTRUCTIONS Use the article you were assigned and the search strategies we discussed on October 2 to answer the questions in this Google form < https://forms.gle/QStM4PoqSn1PMdxZ8 >. The form is due by end of day on Thursday, October 8.
As a reminder, here are the article assignments:
1. Erin/Megan: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7275852/
2. Sophie/Brendon: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30168-1/fulltext
3. Brittany, Nora: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jonm.13014
4. Madalyn, Kyla: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jonm.13121
5. Samuel, Nihad: https://assets.researchsquare.com/files/rs-35366/v1/4e09d4aa-3100-414a-90b9-d8d9e79bc974.pdf
6. Ellery :https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2768947
7. Ella, Dalton: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165032720323892
8. Rachel: https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/14/5218
QUESTIONS FROM THE FORM
Part 1 - GET TO KNOW YOUR ARTICLE
Retrieve the article you were assigned for October 2 in full text. Skim through the article, paying attention to the abstract, introduction, and discussion/conclusions.
Part 2 - NEXT STEPS
QUESTIONS? Ask Librarian Anna Hulseberg or Professor Lynnea Myers.